To mark the centennial of the adoption of the 19th amendment, National Organization for Women of New Jersey is creating a video. You are invited to participate by creating a short (max 20 seconds) video of yourself that answers one of the following questions:
- What am I voting for?
- What does the right to vote mean to me?
- A reflection on the passage of the 19th amendment.
Any registered voter in the state of New Jersey identifying as a woman.
- Length of your video should not exceed 20 seconds.
- Video must be shot in landscape mode.
- Wear white.
- Background should not be busy. A solid colored plain wall is ideal.
- DO NOT SAY YOUR NAME IN THE VIDEO. We will add that as a caption.
- Use your phone or a video camera to record. (please do not use your laptop camera as the footage will likely not be of high enough quality to use.)
New Jersey NOW
Our purpose is to act through intersectional, anti-racist grassroots activism to promote
feminist ideals, lead societal change, eliminate discrimination, and achieve and protect
the equal rights of all women and girls in all aspects of social, political, and economic life.
2560 Route 22 East, #265, Scotch Plains, NJ 07076 | 609.310.1150
Connect with us on social media @NOWNewJersey