5 Actions you can take to protect abortion access in New Jersey
- Become a clinic escort at Cherry Hill Women's Center and elsewhere https://thewomenscenters.com/take-action/volunteer/
- Donate locally to provide funding for women in New Jersey who cannot afford to pay for their abortions. https://abortionfunds.org/…/new-jersey-abortion-access-fund/
- Call the sponsors of "New Jersey Born-Alive Abortion Survivors Protection Act" - Bill A5287. Let them know that you condemn this bill that propagates a dangerous myth. Abortions are not performed on fetuses that can survive outside the womb. That is simply a lie. The primary sponsors are in LD 24 and 26. Vote them all out this November.
- “I believe in the sanctity of human life, from the womb to the tomb.”-Chris Smith (R-NJ4). If you are in NJ's congressional district 4 (or elsewhere) work to vote him out in 2020.
- Ask your legislator if they will support codifying New Jersey’s case law on abortion (currently stronger than Roe). Donate to groups like NOW-NJ, ACLU NJ, PPAFNJ who are working on strengthening abortion access in NJ